We’re still putting on some final touches, details to be confirmed, but please let us know if you’re interested in this virtual event!
Five Great Reasons a Physician Might be Interested in Narrative Medicine
* Narrative medicine is a well-evidenced practice that allows for efficient but deeper connection to patients and peers.
* Narrative medicine provides skills for creative and critical self-reflectivity, which can reduce burn out.
* Narrative medicine opens space for therapeutic writing and reading.
* Narrative medicine links storytelling and stories to health and wellness.
* Narrative medicine can make you a better writer.