Doctors are increasingly concerned about personal safety. A webinar on October 28 will provide practical advice and recommendations to help manage some of the difficult clinical encounters doctors have been experiencing related to vaccine exemptions, and other expectations related to the pandemic. Areas of focus will include physician responsibilities/obligations, managing and de-escalating conflict situations, and staff support/training.
MOAs are welcome to join.
The session will take place Thursday, October 28, 2021 from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. (PDT).
Speakers will include:
• Dr Derek Puddester – College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC
• Dr Liisa Honey – CMPA/Sageis
• Mr Domenic Crolla – Partner, Gowling WLG
• Dr Matthew Chow – Doctors of BC
• Mr Tom Rapanakis – Physician Health Program
For the registration link, please email us or check your Doctors of BC newsletter.