As Royal Jubilee and Victoria General Hospitals transition towards comprehensive Electronic Health Records, the South Island MSA IHealth Committee is poised to ensure the Medical Staff voice is heard. Under the leadership of Dr. Catherine Jenkins, the IHealth Committee meets as needed:
- To be a vehicle that leverages MSA participation in EHR development, implementation, and communication;
- To be an MSA point of contact for EHR leadership to share information and discuss relevant matters; and
- To allow dedicated space and time for MSA members to discuss and prioritize EHR-related issues brought forward from MSA members.
The committee’s voice is also represented at the IHealth Regional Council, a table that includes all 11 Island MSAs and IHealth Leadership.
Current resources available include:
- Questions asked by the IHealth Committee and answered by the IHealth team
- Doctors of BC Information for MSAs
- Lessons Learned: Electronic Health Record Engagement and Implementation
If you would like to join the IHealth Committee, please let us know.