As a committed participant in Choosing Wisely, Island Health is developing a public awareness campaign to educate community patients on low-risk tests and treatments that may be unnecessary, and to encourage conversation between patients and providers.
They have developed a draft short list of recommendations and are looking for your help:
- Identify potential barriers, concerns, or general feedback related to highlighting these recommendations using posters and social media posts.
- Are there recommendations that should be removed from consideration?
- Are there recommendations that you are enthusiastic about?
- What other feedback or thoughts do you have on meaningful ways to share this information?
- Would you be willing to participate in piloting the finalized posters in your clinic or office?
Feedback can be provided directly to email@example.com by April 22nd.