Join colleagues from across Greater Victoria for a half-day of experiential learning and community!
We’re bringing together phenomenal speakers, novel opportunities, and wonderful physicians to create an unforgettable morning at UVIC’s University Club:
- Start the day off with an optional yoga practice, followed by breakfast
- Consider the Foundations of a Compassionate Culture, shared by Dr. Daisy Dulay
- Become inspired about Leading in a Joyful Workplace, with Dr. Alex Hoechsmann and Julia Porter
- Practice Compassionate Listening in Action with your Greater Victoria Peer Supporters
- After lunch, try Forest Bathing with Maria Verdicchio (optional)
The core program will run 8:30 – 12:45, with yoga starting at 7:30, and forest bathing going until 2pm.
To register, please click here.
This event is jointly presented by the South Island MSA, the Victoria and South Island Divisions of Family Practice, and the Saanich Peninsula Physician Society.