Join other physicians for an insightful and informative day!
- Explore successful, effective leadership.
- Get tools to help manage workplace conflicts such as discrimination and bullying through an equity, diversity, and inclusion lens.
- Develop an appreciation of how blinding first impressions can be, and how unspoken (often unconscious) biases can also pose a barrier to recruiting and retaining a diverse healthy workforce.
- Learn to work through unconscious biases.
- Sessional payment provided @ $171.05 / hour for up to 6 hours.
- A one-night hotel room at the Westin Wall Centre Richmond is provided for physicians travelling more than 50 km. Travel info>
Event hosted by the Specialist Services Committee