Passionate about improving care? Interested in joining a dynamic community? Want to learn more about Quality Improvement (QI)? You have found the right place!
The Island Health Physician Quality Improvement (PQI) team offers online learning, one-day workshops and a comprehensive 12-month Cohort training program to all medical staff including privileged GPs, Specialists, Midwives and Nurse Practitioners. It is the only QI education program that offers:
- CPD/CME accreditation (up to 40 MOC section 1 / Mainpro + group learning credits)
- Comprehensive funding for physicians for up to 186 hours of sessional time
- Expert faculty teaching curriculum designed by medical staff, for medical staff
- Workshop locations across Vancouver Island
- The opportunity to lead your own Quality Improvement project with the support of experienced physician mentors, staff coordinators, graphic designers and data analysts