Passionate about improving care? Interested in joining a dynamic community? Want to learn more about Quality Improvement (QI)? You have found the right place!
The Island Health Physician Quality Improvement (PQI) team offers online learning, one-day workshops and a comprehensive 12-month Cohort training program to all medical staff including privileged GPs, Specialists, Midwives and Nurse Practitioners. It is the only QI education program that offers:
- CPD/CME accreditation (up to 40 MOC section 1 / Mainpro + group learning credits)
- Comprehensive funding for physicians for up to 186 hours of sessional time
- Expert faculty teaching curriculum designed by medical staff, for medical staff
- Workshop locations across Vancouver Island
- The opportunity to lead your own Quality Improvement project with the support of experienced physician mentors, staff coordinators, graphic designers and data analysts
If you are interested in learning about other levels of training offered through the PQI program, click here. To access the PQI Cohort 5 application form, click here.