Why PQI Fundamentals?
- Workshop developed by physicians, for physicians
- Local examples and insight on how to drive improvements
- Interactive, small group setting supported by expert coaches and faculty members
Day 1 – Introduction to Quality Improvement
- Learn how to leverage QI skills and tools to improve care quality, satisfaction and engagement on the Island.
Day 2 – Develop an Improvement Charter
- Apply QI tools covered on Day 1 to analyze a problem and create a plan to address an issue or problem in your own work area.
- Two 4-hour virtual workshops including breakout sessions
- Day 1 must be attended before Day 2
Sessional payments for fully licensed GPs/SPs eligible for up to eight hours at JCC harmonized rate.
More information available here or contact email@example.com