We’ve just received an update about what’s happening with the IHealth Clinical Documentation rollout, and wanted to make sure you had the most current information about who and what areas are going live:
- All remaining acute areas including Spiritual Health, Respiratory Therapy, and Social Work.
- All medical staff working in acute areas, except the Perinatal area
- Clinical and nursing staff in areas of Surgical Day Care, Pediatric Surgical Day Care, Post Anaesthesia Care Unit, Pre-Admission and OR
–Clinical and nursing staff in all remaining areas at VGH
–All staff in postpartum at VGH
–All staff in Labour and Delivery Room and Antepartum at VGH
- Medical staff will see nursing electronic documentation in the EHR as the clinical nursing area is activated.
- Critical Care units at VGH and RJH are scheduled to go live with nursing documentation in Spring 2022.