Latest Go Live Plans:
- Monday, October 25 – Clinical and nursing staff in Emergency Department, Respiratory Therapy, Social Work, Spiritual Health at VGH
- Tuesday, October 26 – All staff – medical, clinical and nursing – in Postpartum
- Tuesday, November 23 – All staff in Labour and Delivery Room and Antepartum
- Spring 2022 – Critical Care units at VGH and RJH are scheduled to go live with nursing documentation
Medical staff will see nursing electronic documentation in the EHR as the clinical nursing area is activated.
- VGH Support is available 24/7 from October 25 to November 15:
- on-site, by Clinical Informatics and Provider Education and Experience (ProEx) teams rounding
- on-site, by dropping in to the VGH Clinical Documentation Command Centre in Lecture Hall Room S263, and
- remotely, by calling 1-877-755-7001.
- RJH Support scales back from October 25 to November 5, and is available:
- 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday to Friday in Room PCC201 by a staff member from Clinical Informatics and a staff member from Provider Education and Experience (ProEx), and remotely 24/7 by calling 1-877-755-7001.
- After November 5, support will continue to be available at RJH by calling 1-877-755-7001.