All Medical Staff at RJH are going live with ClinDoc today.
The following areas are also going live today:
- Emergency Department
- Psychiatric Emergency Services (PES)
- Post Anaesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Surgical Day Care
- Operating Room (procedure control only)
If you are working in another area of RJH, nursing notes will remain paper-based for now. Medical Staff will use ClinDoc for all notes, including progress notes.
When other areas are closer to 80% trained, they will go forward with ClinDoc.
You are not alone!
- More than 150 IHealth team members will be providing support during the RJH Go Live transition period. Phone support is available 24/7 at 1-877-755-7001
- Email support is available at email@example.com
- Project Staff, Clinical Informaticists, and Peer Mentors will be rounding to make sure your questions are answered.
- Also available are Pooya Kazemi (250-857-1670), Mary Lyn Fyfe (250-920-8801), Eric Shafonsky (250-516-7234), and Chris Hall (250-580-3597)
- All computers will be checked regularly to make sure they are working properly.
- If a device isn’t working, deliver it to a Device Depot and grab a new one (we’ll find out where these are and post them on our website). Returned devices will be sent for repair.
Let’s talk dictation
- Dictations, including progress notes, will continue.
- The team is working to download Dragon on to all devices.
- If a Dragon isn’t available, you can use Nuance Power Mic Mobile on your phone.
- If you are having trouble with the Learning Management System (LMS), whether it is completing the modules or producing a completion certificate, please contact: ClinicalInformaticsEducators@viha.ca
Concerns, questions, worries?
- Your MSA is here to help. If your concern is remains unresolved or you want to give us feedback about Go Live, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.