We’re collecting a number of wellness resources to support you – keep checking back!
- The South Island MSA will be offering weekly virtual Mindful Monday sessions through April and May. Email us to be put on the reminder list.
Physician Health Program
- Starting April 7th, virtual Drop-in Physician Peer Support Program sessions will be offered Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 4 pm. Email for link.
Great Podcasts and other online resources
- Checking In with Susan David
- Ten Percent Happier – Coronavirus Sanity Guide
Canadian Society of Physician Leaders
- Daily Peer Support sessions with Dr. Mamta Gautam. Please email us for log in details
- British Psychological Society
- WRaP EM COVID-19 Wellness Resources, including a Personal Wellbeing Plan
- Discover the Power of Self-Compassion Video Series
- A Physician’s Perspective on Peer Support – Mainpro+/MOC credit eligible
- Great ideas to build community, stay hopeful, and keep your kids occupied
- F.A.C.E. C.O.V.I.D. – a 5-minute video
- Compassion in Action Webinars